Hydraulic Plastic Injection Molding Machine
The hydraulic plastic injection molding machine is a kind of injection molding machine with hydraulic system. It is a processing equipment that heats and melts a granular plastic into a mold cavity at high pressure and quickly, and then maintains the pressure and cools to solidify and shape it into a plastic product. , Called hydraulic injection molding machine.
What is the working principle of a hydraulic plastic injection molding machine?
Hydraulic transmission: It uses hydraulic oil as the working medium. The mechanical energy of the prime mover is converted into the pressure energy of the hydraulic oil through the power element (oil pump). The pressure energy is converted into the pressure energy through the control element and then the actuator (cylinder or motor). Mechanical energy drives the load to achieve linear or rotary motion, and adjusts the force and speed of the actuator through remote operation of the control element and adjustment of the flow rate.
Hydraulic control: Like hydraulic transmission, the system also includes power components, control components and executive components, and power is also transmitted through oil. The difference between the two is that the hydraulic control has a feedback device. The function of the feedback device is to feed back the output (displacement, speed, force and mechanical value) of the actuator to compare with the input (which can be variable or constant). Use the compared deviation to control the system to keep the output of the actuator constant with the change of the input. It is a hydraulic transmission system that forms a closed loop circuit, also called a hydraulic follow-up system or a hydraulic private service system.
The hydraulic control system in the hydraulic plastic injection molding machine uses a servo control element, which has a feedback structure and is controlled by an electrical device. It has high control accuracy and phase response speed, and the controlled pressure and flow often change continuously. The output power can be amplified.
The hydraulic transmission system uses on-off or logic control elements. For its control purpose, it is to keep the set value stable or simply change the direction. It is also called the fixed value and sequence control element.
What are the advantages of hydraulic plastic injection molding machines?
The hydraulic injection molding machine uses a hydraulic transmission system, which has the following advantages:
(1) From the structural point of view, the output power per unit weight and the output power per unit size have a large moment of inertia ratio. Under the condition of transmitting the same power, the hydraulic transmission device is small in size, light in weight, small inertia, and compact in structure. .
(2) In terms of working performance, speed, torque, and power can be adjusted steplessly, with fast action response, and the ability to change direction and speed quickly.
(3) From the perspective of use and maintenance, the components have good self-lubrication, easy to achieve overload protection and pressure holding, safe and reliable; components are easy to achieve serialization, standardization, and generalization.
(4) All hydraulic equipment adopting hydraulic technology is safe and reliable.
(5) Economy: The hydraulic technology has strong plasticity and variability, and can be used to increase the flexibility of flexible production.
(6) The combination of hydraulic pressure and microcomputer control and other new technologies to form a mechanical-electric-hydraulic-optical integration has become the trend of world development, which is convenient for digitalization.